To mark the 25th anniversary of those lost on Pan Am 103, there are 5 services planned in the US and the UK on Saturday, December 21, 2013 (please note that all times listed are local times) at
- Syracuse University at 2:03 p.m. in Hendricks Chapel
- Arlington National Cemetery in Arlington VA, at the Pan Am Cairn, at 1:30 p.m.
- Westminster Abbey, London, England at 6:45 pm
- Lockerbie, Scotland at Dryfesdale Cemetery at 2 p.m. and at Dryfesdale Church at 6:30 p.m.
All are welcome at these services.
- New York City at SU’s Lubin House (11 East 61st St., NY, NY 10065) at 1:30-3:30 p.m. Due to space limitations, you must RSVP to attend this event; contact Scott Austin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Many of the Lockerbie Scholars have joined local officials and clergy in planning and carrying out the services in Lockerbie. The Scholars are also hosting a gathering on Friday, December 20th at 7 p.m. in the Lockerbie Academy Assembly Hall, to share stories and memories. Claire Dorrance, Jessica and Kirsty Liddon invite you to this event and the services, should you be in Lockerbie on the 21st. If you are planning to attend, or just want more information, please contact them at email@example.com.
If you would like to learn more about any of the events listed above, please visit:
Service at Lubin House in NYC, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Victims of Pan Am Flight 103 Website at: http://www.victimsofpanamflight103.org/,
or SU’s Pan Am Archives website at: http://archives.syr.edu/panam/